Find Used Infiniti for Sale in Yakima
The Best Buyers Guide to Getting a Great Deal on Used Infiniti Cars in Yakima, WA!
Infiniti’s primary goal was to provide the United States with a line of luxury vehicle build with a strong foundation around providing high-end cars and SUVs focusing on the stunning designs, superior performance and innovative technologies. What came about is their line of upscale vehicles that feel great to drive every time you sit in the driver seat. That being the case, We, at Go Autos USA have made our duty to provide you with the absolute best there is to offer and showcase our selection of excellent Infiniti model cars. Our goal is to make sure that you come onto our lot looking for a new vehicle and drive off with the car of your dreams.
Why Buy a Used Infiniti?
Any car buyer looking for a new car cannot get around the biggest issues surrounding purchasing a new vehicle, the deprecation of purchasing a new vehicle at MSRP. Like many other makes and models, purchasing a car from a new car store, you can often expect to see a roughly 20-30% drop in the vehicle's value after driving the car for a year. Even with Infiniti’s competitively priced vehicles, you can still expect to see similar results in terms of their vehicle's value when buying new. At Go Autos USA, we are defying the norm and providing you an even better deal on the used cars you’ve been known to love and assisting in getting the best deal on a Used Infiniti model Vehicle in Yakima, Wa.
Now the Smart Car buyer may consider, “Well doesn’t buying a used car mean it will come with more problems? I should just avoid the problems entirely and buy a new car instead.” Although some dealers may try to sell you a car with underlying issues, at Go Autos USA we pride ourselves on our selection of ready to drive Infiniti cars. We even provide you with all the information you need to run an in depth vehicle history report and appraisal all from our website. We are confident that we will stand up to your standards and are willing to be completely honest about our prices and vehicles.
Infiniti Technology and Features
Understanding that Infiniti was meant to be a leading luxury car brand in the United States is only the first level to setting the standards that most Infiniti models are expected to hold today. On Top of leading the industry with innovative technology and safety features, their older models still hold up to having many great features that only some of the newer makes are offering to this day. Some of these include:
- INFINITI’s InTouch infotainment systems feature not one but two touchscreens, allowing for easier, more intuitive functionality.
- At the forefront of passenger safety, INFINITI can supply automatic braking, adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assistance, Predictive Forward Collision Warning, and even a backup-intervention system so you’re protected coming and going.
- ProPILOT Assist adds hands-on semi-autonomous driving capability on certain highways for incredible convenience.
- Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, WiFi compatibility, Bluetooth, and wireless charging make connectivity a breeze.
- With the fob in your pocket or purse, Intelligent Key technology automatically unlocks the doors when you approach.
- Motion-activated liftgates make it easy to load up with your hands full.
- Futuristic head-up displays project key vehicle info on the inside of the front windshield, where it’s right in your line of sight.
Purchasing a Used Infiniti
With Infiniti’s easy to understand naming convention, we are able to get a good idea of which one of their models will exhibit the most quality. Fear not if you are one of the unknowing car buyers. At Go Autos USA, Our Goal is to help you find exactly the vehicle you are looking for. We are here to help you find newer or older models that we have in stock including:
- With the Q40, Q50, and Q70, INFINITI offers a lineup of luxurious front- and rear-wheel-drive sport sedans in increasingly large sizes. Leading the way is the INFINITI Q70L that rides on an extended wheelbase for limo-like rear-seat accommodations.
- The INFINITI Q60 coupe and convertible are equal parts dynamic and expressive, with bold performance and designs that are sure to get you noticed.
- For true body-on-frame capability, the INFINITI QX80 and QX56 the full-size flagships of the brand’s SUV lineup.
- Striking crossover-style designs are a highlight for the QX30, QX50, QX60, and QX70.
- RED SPORT 400 editions, for models such as the Q50 and Q60, boast twin-turbocharged V6s with 400 hp for amazing performance.
- The sleek INFINITI EX and FX SUVs, along with the M and G sport sedans, are among the most popular classic pre-owned INFINITI models.
A Brief History of Infiniti
The INFINITI brand was formed by Nissan in 1987 specifically for discerning U.S. drivers who were looking for emotionally charged luxury vehicles with an immediately recognizable appearance. The first 51 dealerships opened for business two years later, and the brand quickly gained an impressive reputation for premium ownership experiences. INFINITI broke through again with its first SUV in 1997, and the company now sells its cars and SUVs in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and China.